Malevolent Mansion (B-Kazooie) Malevolent Mansion (B-Kazooie)

I just so happened

To be playing this game today and thinking about how amazing the soundtrack is. You did it justice. Great job.

Vicodin. Vicodin.

I don't know

What these broskis are talking about, I thought the singing complimented the music a lot. The screams were a little odd though, I'm not sure why, I still liked them though. Keep it up man, you have some serious serious talent.

In A Trance (WiP) In A Trance (WiP)

Very nice

Like nameless said, some of the notes and what not need work. You need to get more creative with the melodies and they came across as kind of weak. Despite this, the song was a very enjoyable little ditty and much respect to the classic techno sound. Also, the ending seemed very lacking. Keep it up!

[AL] Break it down [AL] Break it down

Just fantastic

Short sweet and simple. I really like how everything just blends together so smoothly. The melody is perfect in complimenting everything else. You did a great job and you deserve the high rating. Keep up the good work.

ChampionAnwar responds:

Thanks a lot man! :D

Guitar Vs. Piano [ver. XCEED] (Goukisan Remix) Guitar Vs. Piano [ver. XCEED] (Goukisan Remix)

When that piano kicks in

The song gets like 200% sexier. Great job remixing it you most definatley did it justice.

rtnario responds:

Haha, glad you think so! It's Guitar Vs. Piano after all. Thanks.

Old Spice RMX &amp;lt;XmX&amp;gt; Old Spice RMX <XmX>

Pretty cool

I really liked the overall sound of it although it was pretty repetitive. Also, I love the use of the Old Spice video haha.

DJXeMeX responds:

glad u like man .. thx :)

Bob The Bagel Man Bob The Bagel Man

Daha

So short and simple but so good at the same time.

The Intermission The Intermission

Very Cool

A very interesting sound that comes together nice. No real problems here and it is very fun to listen to. Well done and keep up the good work.

Change in the Wind Change in the Wind

Pretty Good

It gets a little hectic when it picks up but its still a fun song and I enjoyed listening to it. Im not sure i would call it loop too.

The Brink Of Madness The Brink Of Madness

Great Job

The song did a wonderful job of painting the picture and i like how it all builds up. All around a great song.